Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hair Cuts.....

Mama and Avery got haircuts this week. Avery's hair had been getting really LONG. I allowed her to keep it long until after Halloween. She needed a braid with her costume. Avery dislikes getting her hair brushed, washed and done. So to eliminate the drama. The hair had to be CUT. So after school on Thursday, Avery, Natale and Mama walked into Hair Masters in Snohomish for a $13 haircut. She did super well and take a look....she looks GREAT!!
Natale along for the ride
my 4 1/2
the brush out
taking off about 4 inches
And my super cute Avery!
And as for Mama, I have been needing a new do for months now. I found some pictures of some hair styles on the web that I liked and my friend recommended her Hair Stylist. So this morning I left Joe with the girls and headed for the salon. Kim (my hair dresser) was great and I will be going back to her again and I might even try some highlights too. Take a look at the new do!!
pretty Mama!!
I LOVE IT!!