Friday, November 27, 2009

5 YEARS

On November 27th 2004, I married my best friend and love of my life. It was a beautiful day and wanted to share some that day with you.

The newly married Princes

my groom (a little chubbier and hungover??)
the glowing bride
the happy couple

AND 5 years later!!


On Friday, We sent the girls to Kirkland with GG, so We could finish the clean-up at the apartment and have a date. We ROCKED in getting the old place finished. We headed home to get showered and dressed up for our movie and dinner. Joe and I went to see NEW MOON in Monroe and then headed to the Kirkland OUTBACK for a prime rib dinner. It was a FABULOUS day with my husband. I LOVE YOU, Honey and I am looking forward to MANY, Many, many MORE years together!!

Quick side Note: Traditional 5 year Anniversary gift = WOOD :) good timing, huh??