Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Yellow Bus

Avery's 2nd day of school meant we'd be catching the school bus in the early morning. Avery has been talking non-stop about the riding the bus ALL summer long. Mama was a bit nervous about her being on the bus for almost an hour before school started. I talked to several neighbors that were also going to put their Kindy's on the bus, I felt a bit better knowing that Avery had two little friends on the bus with to keep her company. Avery was SO EXCITED to ride the bus!! Here is our adventure to the bus stop on the first day.
Walking to the stop...

Avery saying "BYE Mama!!"

My BIG Baby Girl getting on the BIG YELLOW BEAST!! *sniff, sniff


AND she made it HOME.....

First one off the bus, She sits up front.
Hi Mom, and Henry!! I had a GREAT 1st day!!
Had FUN on the BUS too, can I do it again tomorrow??!!
We have made the bus almost every day. She LOVES it!!