Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day of Toddler Time

Today was Natale's first day of Toddler Time. She attends every Friday at Lake Country Preschool (where Avery attended Pre-K).

Natale has been talking about her new school too. After Avery started school last week Natale keeps asking "when I go?" She misses Avery every day and asks where Avery is at all day long....


Avery was super excited for Natale to go to her old school. Avery would tell her about the Teachers and what kind of stuff she would be doing at school. Natale LOVES Toddler time, but there have been a few tears as Mama leaves. She will ask ALL week, "when I go to school?" I reply "soon or in a few days" Then on Fridays after we drop Avery off, I start to tell her we have to get ready for school and she then states "I don't want to go"....What? You've nagged me ALL week. We arrive to the school and she is excited until Mama says "BYE, Bye." Ms. Amy has assured Mama that the timidness doesn't last long. Ms. Amy also shared with me, that Natale will answer most of her questions she asks the toddlers at circle (what's this animal, color, shape) and at playtime Natale is too CUTE with her pretend play!! :)
We are so Happy to part of Lake Country Preschool again this year!!