We GOT 2 "carving" pumpkins this year. So, I thought I would take one to my Mom's for her to have for her front porch. The girls were super excited about carving a pumpkin...FINALLY (as Avery would say)
Mama getting ready to start


scooping the GUTS!!
everyone watching the GUTS come out....nobody would touch them

finished

Not my best work, but followed a pattern free hand...
AND On Wednesday, we spent the day at Lavender Hills farm playing with our friends Corrie, Jack and Bella. We made cookies and carved pumpkins and made burgers for dinner. We ALWAYS have a GREAT time at the Murphy's

Avery telling me what to do.....she asked for a princess and I made a lady jack-o-lantern.....jill-o-lantern???

Corrie and Jackson carving their pumpkins....AND thank you Corrie for hosting us!!

Our finished GAL!! I think of her stem as a pony tail!

And of course we had to test it!! Spooky!
She has eyelashes, petite heart-shaped nose, with lips and cheek bones. :)
Trick or treat!!!