With all the anticipation of our new home, I asked Joe if we could take a mini-vacation before the big move next month. He agreed and actually made it work out that it ended up as a business trip. We planned to head to Crescent Bar, in Quincey WA. Joe's Aunt Natale and Uncle Dave own a condo at the Sunserra resort at Crescent Bar and have offered their condo out to family which is awesome and thank you so much!!! And we invited the DeRemers to join us for the weekend.
On Thursday, Joe arrived home at 2:30 and helped me finish packing and loaded the car up for our road trip. We actually pulled out at 3pm and headed east on Hwy 2. I ended up driving most of the trip and when we landed in Wenatchee we had some dinner and continued on to the condo. The drive was not bad and I loved, loved, loved the Fall colors. I am IN LOVE with orange right now. We arrived at the condo at around 7pm. The girls loved the huge soaking tub and so did Mama. :) Early Friday morning, Joe was off to his meeting in Chelan and the girls and I spent the morning snuggled up sleeping in and watching our favorite "kid shows." We called Auntie Krissy to see when they were to arrive. Papa got home alot sooner than we all figured and was soon catching up on some sleep. I took the girls to the Walmart in Wenatchee to find a swimsuit for me because I realized I had forgotten mine just outside of Monroe and there was NO WAY we could turn around without making it a MUCH longer drive. No suits, but my sister came through with one . We headed home to have lunch and wait for the DeRemers arrival. The next few days are explained with the pictures...enjoy
THE VIEWS
The View from the deck....lots of storms blowing through. Clouds formations were breathtaking and so were the sunsets
My cutie putie
The girls and Auntie Krissy baked and decorated the cookies on Saturday afternoon.
The goof balls....
Avery running by....I heart her!!
them climbing up....
And us watching there progress....
And the hikers returning.
Mama/Auntie with my girls
Golf cart rides were exciting and the girls giggled most of our trips
Natale ready for a spin in the golf cart
Mama and Papa in LOVE!!
On Sunday morning we made French toast for breakfast and starting cleaning and doing the laundry. We were on the road by noon. We decided to take I-90 for a the speed limit. :) Joe flew home and I really enjoyed all the fall foliage...I LOVE the FALL. I think my new house might end up with an orange wall?? We got home around 4 pm and then quickly headed to the house to check it out. We had a FUN and relaxing weekend away with some great company. Thanks for coming along DeRemers!! Always looking forward to our next adventure!!
http://deremerblog.blogspot.com/