Krissy and I took a picnic lunch to the castle park in Kirkland on Thursday. We met up with an old college roommate of Krissy's. Megan has 2 little ones and the kiddos had a blast playing together. Avery and Danielle spent the night with GG and I headed to Kirkland early on Friday to take the girls to the ZOO. (see other post)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Weekend with our cousin!
On Thursday, Auntie Krissy and Danielle can down to spend a few days with us. Auntie was heading to a conference in Texas, so Danielle stayed with us and GG.
Krissy and I took a picnic lunch to the castle park in Kirkland on Thursday. We met up with an old college roommate of Krissy's. Megan has 2 little ones and the kiddos had a blast playing together. Avery and Danielle spent the night with GG and I headed to Kirkland early on Friday to take the girls to the ZOO. (see other post)
taking a turn on the tire swing.....they all loved this! Natale even took a solo turn when the bigger girls were finished.
Krissy and I took a picnic lunch to the castle park in Kirkland on Thursday. We met up with an old college roommate of Krissy's. Megan has 2 little ones and the kiddos had a blast playing together. Avery and Danielle spent the night with GG and I headed to Kirkland early on Friday to take the girls to the ZOO. (see other post)