On Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, we headed north for a visit with Auntie Krissy and the family. GG and Aunt Susan made their way up as well and took a detour to the outlet malls. We were invited up for a Lobster feast!!
Here are the lobster.....

6 of them

Mama and Aunt Susan posing with the lobsters and showing the girls some tricks

working at cracking the lobster and the REALLY BIG one that is DONE!!

Everyone cracking lobster

The BIG going in....

The girls had to play with them, Natale was really curious

She was grabbing at it and it moved on her and then she was a little timid about the lobster.....but she sure LOVED eating it both of the girls loved it!

YUMMY!! I am more of a crab gal, but I did have some lobster. It was delicious!
This was Joe working on the claw of the BIG one.

It finally took a hammer to get the shell cracked

That did NOT work.....

I got juiced by a one of the guys cracking shells...I had lobster juice on my face, arms, neck, and hair.....It was YUCKEE!!!!!!!

Clean up time!!!
We had a great day...thanks for sharing it with us!!