Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to our friend Kaya!!

Our preschool Kaya was turning 4 and had a pool party over the weekend. Avery was super excited about being in the pool with her life vest on and swimming around with her Mama. We had a great time and we hope Kaya had a Great Birthday!!

Avery singing "Happy Birthday" to Kaya
saying "cheese" before cake!!
Avery helping Kaya open her gifts. Here's a cute story....When I asked Avery what she wanted to get Kaya, she told me "a clock." I said "a clock?" Avery then replied, "Yes Mom, she needs a clock in her room!" I said, OK let's see what we can find. We found one. I had to giggle and even hinted to Nicole (Kaya's mom) that she might need to take this gift back, but to my surprise the princess castle alarm clock was a hit
Mama swimming with Avery

Avery was practicing her back floating

All the kiddos playing with the beach ball. It was fun watching them try to catch and throw the ball.
Jumping In
One of my new favorites
practicing her back float and big kicks.....its time to get her back into swimming lessons.
FYI...Natale stayed home with Papa and took a nap