Monday, January 7, 2008

Our first week home!

We got home from the hospital on Sunday 12/30 in the afternoon. Avery stayed with GG overnight during our stay at the hospital. Avery was happy to be home again with her Mama and Papa and new sister Natale. We have stayed pretty low key during the last week. Mama is having some soreness. I think I have a strained ab muscle and some nerve damage from the c-section. According to Joe and my Mom they really tugged on my stomach to get her out. My incision has healed nicely, but I have a hard time getting up out of bed and getting up from a sitting position. I am getting better every day though! Here are some pictures of us during the last week...more to come!!

Avery talking to her sister


Joe on New Years Eve with our yellow baby! I think she looked really jaundice for a couple of days, but the test on Wed 1/2/08 said she was in the clear.

Avery reading to herself


GG stayed with us after the New Year and when Papa went back to work. She made dinners for us and babysat Avery, Natale and Mama!


Avery as a princess with her slippers and crown...she is starved for attention, can you tell??


Natale Joan...this is what she does for about 20 hours a day


Avery loves to hold Natale


Papa and his girls.


Mama and her tired girls. We went to Granny's 70th birthday party on 1/5/08
And GO SEAHAWKS!!


Avery asks to hold and take a picture with baby Natale whenever she get the chance. She is loving being a big sister, but we are battling some jealousy issues too.
We are just happy to be home and resting. We are looking forward to getting back into the swing of things real soon!