Monday, January 28, 2008

Natale is 1 month old!

I can't believe its been a month already!! Time flies! Here are a few pictures of Natale and big sister yesterday when we were inside staying cozy and warm! Natale has started to give us smiles and she is holding her head up strong. She sleeps very well and is only really fusses when Mama is delayed in feeding her. She is a wonderful addition to the family...I think we will keep her, but Avery changes her vote every so often! We love her very much!



Mama enough pictures...I am hungry


Snuggling in her cradle...she is watching Avery talking to her


In her crib just relaxing after her warm bath and while Mama cleans up and puts PJ's on Avery
She seems to enjoy her baths

Big sister pushing Natale (gently) in her swing
Avery being cute
And riding her pony!