YES...I am HUGE!! Joe took this as we were leaving the room for the OR
The Prince Family
If you know me well......this can only be done when I am numb. I also thought Joe looked cute!!
First pictures of baby Natale Joan
Her first bath. She really enjoyed it.....Papa had fun bathing his daughter
Natale Joan Prince....all cleaned up
Granny and Pa came by on Friday evening to see our new addition
Gram Wendi
Grandpa Bernie and Gram Wendi made a visit to the hospital
It was nice to see them!!
This stay at the hospital was better than the last.
We let my mom join us in the operating room and she was thrilled. She was a great mom and GG this weekend too. She took Avery overnight with her and they visited us everyday. We also saw my brother, dad and Aunty Krissy and Danielle. While in the hospital, Grant cleaned our carpets in our house....it looks fantastic!! Thank you, Grant and Krissy for everything! We also want to thank all our friends and family for the Well Wishes!! We are at home know and just taking it easy. I am extremely sore and trying to get as much rest as possible. I will be making the return phone calls and calling about visits soon! We will keep you all posted!