We arrived at the Princes at around 8 pm. We decorated hard boiled eggs and Avery almost came close to sipping the colored dye. We all visited for a while and then turned in for the evening. Avery was up at 6:30ish and wanted to see "Mickey" She wondered around looking for the dog and found Grandma Wendi sleeping. We all took turns watching Avery and getting extra sleep. Joe and I prepared a delicious breakfast and Avery was enjoying all her Easter baskets. I put her down for a nap so we could hide eggs for a hunt and she needed one. She woke up grumpy so I patiently waited to change her into her pretty dress and get started with the Easter Egg Hunt. She had a good time running and finding eggs. It was a lovely afternoon, but a bit windy. We had a wonderful dinner and headed home at about 6:30pm. There was some traffic and arrived at home at about 8:30pm. We had a wonderful weekend...Full of Family Time!!