Monday, March 8, 2010

Riding Bikes

We have been getting out into the sunshine as much as we can and have been practicing riding bikes. Avery got a Barbie bike with training wheels on her last Birthday. She has really started to enjoy riding her bike. Here are a few pictures we would like to share...
Natale on Avery's bike...she climbs up and sits only. She tries the tricycle, but her legs are too short....but she will get it soon!! Until then she rides this....

Avery riding her bike


making a turn and practicing using her brakes
the concentration

ready for a ride!!
I hope that she will gain some more confidence at riding so we can take the training wheels off this summer. I keep telling Avery that I was 5 when I started riding a 2 wheeler and that there are so many places we can go riding bikes. So I will keep you posted on how our bike rider is doing!!