Sunday, February 28, 2010

Natale

NATALE JOAN....
I started this blog entry a few months ago because I wanted to start writing down amazing things that my children do. I am going to aim to do this close to their Birthdays so here is Natale's (2 months late) and will be starting Avery's soon. Here are a few things that I wanted to share about my youngest daughter....Natale Joan Prince

When Natale sees a star in the night sky she points and says "how I wonder"
Natale answers my questions most of the time with
"I don't know"
"I go, too?"
"let's go"
"okay, Mama"
"where we goin?"

Natale asks you to "sit down" and asks for "your lap" to read a book to her

I told her the other day that "she was cute" she turned around quickly with a ear to ear grin and said "I know"

Natale sings her ABC's

Natale counts to 12 but will skip 7 & 9 once in a while. She will try to say the teens, but only teen comes out....its cute

Natale tries to climb everything that is climbable

Natale and GG have this connection that is sweet

Natale says Alligator, silverware and many other BIG words clearly

Natale teases her Papa by calling him "DADDY"

Natale LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her big Sister Avery

Natale is copying everything Avery is doing

Natale is potty trained even through the night

Natale is talking nonstop 3 to 7 words sentences



Natale tries to sing

Natale LOVES playing at the preschool play yard

Natale likes ELMO & COOKIE Monster...YUM,YUM,YUM!!

Natale and her cousin Danielle are bonding more...which is super cute :)

Natale's hair is blond and its growing!!!
Natale has ALL 20 teeth and brushes them every chance she gets....sometime several times a day! (see next line)

Natale enjoys splashing in the water in the sink, bath or puddle!!
Natale enjoys wearing her new undies
Natale pushes a lot of buttons..... on keyboards, electronics, microwaves, dishwashers, doorbells,
the printer, the phone, unlock/lock button in the car, and sometimes her parents.....nothing is safe

Natale loves her BFF miss Bella, when they see each other they run and hug. Its super cute, but has ended in tears when they bonk heads.


Natale will "run and hide" when its time to leave the Murphy's. She loves her "CORA, YACK, Bella and HAN" ;)


Natale has a soft spot for JEN B.


Natale is growing up too fast!!
Natale will ask me to bite her toes.....I say "no thank you" and she says "PAPA does" with a BIG GRIN!! She is SO SILLY!!
Natale thinks anyone with a white beard is SANTA.....the 7 dwarfs, roaming gnome
We love you NATALE and you AMAZE us everyday!!
Come back to this entry...I will add more soon!!