Well, I got up and took a quick shower. While getting me and the girls ready for the day, my sister called to wish me a Happy Birthday. We headed downstairs to have breakfast and I sat at the computer to read all the well-wishes from friends on e-mail. I received a weird one from my sister and thought something was up. I looked at the caller ID and figured that if Krissy was to surprise me today that they will be here by 10am. DING DONG!! at 10:04 am ....Surprise, Krissy and Danielle came down to spend the day with me and the girls. We talked about what we all wanted to do and then packed the girls up and headed to Everett. We took a walk through Toys R Us, just for fun and then went over to the Olive Garden for lunch. After having a delicious lunch we headed to The Everett Children's museum "Imagine" to spend some time exploring and to have fun. Here are some pictures of us playing at the museum
Riding the pretend horse on the farm
Cheese, the tree house was the first stop
Avery playing with the chess pieces. I think Papa might want to start playing chess with her?
We were making beautiful music on the roof top
Avery and Danielle in the bubble on the big toy
Imagine museum is a great place. It has so many little stations throughout the facility. We played inside a fire station, airplane, city bus, a train station, restaurant, farmers market, a farm with a tractor and that was just the first floor. Upstairs on the roof was a HUGE climbing toy with about 8 slides. A music stations that were really neat and Avery dug for dinosaur bones. I am considering a yearly membership. Everyone had such a great time and we could have stayed longer, but the kiddos were getting tired and cranky. So we headed back to Snohomish the "long way" so the girls could nap in. My mom called me shortly after we got home to wish me a Happy Birthday and we invited her up for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We visited and watch the girls play in the wishing fountain and then I got sung too. Avery gets the biggest kick out of it. We headed home and I enjoyed the evening with my girls and the hubby. I received some wonderful cards and gifts this year. I am a very lucky gal!! I got a new laptop from Joe, DVD entertainment system for my car from the girls and a manicure/pedicure from my Mom.
I had the best day ever and a great present. What a great sister for thinking of me and just knowing what I needed. I Love you, Krissy and Thank you!!