Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Natale Joan!

Over the weekend we celebrated Natale's birthday with the family. On Saturday we went up to Grannie and Pa's for dinner and a visit. We had fun playing and chasing the kitty.
Joe struggling with Avery ....she had to do it because Natale did it
Natale is 1/2 of Avery's weight. Natale loves to roll her head back. She is so amused being upside down.
The girls are playing nicely together
I love it when they play together nicely
I caught Natale playing with the red pepper plastic bag holder. She was so fasinated by it.

So on Sunday afternoon, we went to Kirkland. We were a bit nervous because of the flooding in Snohomish. We always love our visits with Danielle. The girls had fun playing with all their new Christmas toys and their new baby dolls. I took the girls for a walk and the boys watched football. We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed cake and ice cream for dessert.
Dad was eating right from the bone of the prime rib we had for dinner. It was funny watching him.
First taste or bite

The girls playing their new (annoying) flutes...singing "Happy Birthday to Natale"
Thanks Bubba for the new toys!

All done and that was good...yummy!!
the cuties!!
Avery, Natale and Danielle

Funny story......On our way to Grannie's on Saturday, I asked Joe what they were serving for dinner. He giggled and said prime rib. I said "What? That's what we are having at my mom's on Sunday night!" and Joe smiled and said "yeah, I know....best weekend ever!" Joe LOVES prime rib!! And we have had enough until Easter!