Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas morning at home

I set the alarm just in case the kids would sleep in. Well I got up when I heard Natale start to stir which was around 7:20am. I woke up Joe, looked out the window to see thick snow falling and then jumped in the shower. I changed the baby and headed down stairs to check on things and to get the camera ready. Joe followed and we watching the snow fall and talked about the day ahead of us. We let Natale check things out. She was all grins!!
I want to ride this!!
Check this out, MAMA!!!

Shaking the maracas!!
Natale was ready to check things out!

At 8 am, I had Joe go upstairs to wake Avery up. She came downstairs and was thrilled with her Santa gifts. Santa brought her a princess sofa, a princess barbie and a picnic table

Mama got Avery a jewelry box with a necklace, watch and bracelet.
Dress-up clothes...a boa and tutu
A princess keyboard...last year it was a princess guitar
PROOF!!! Santa was here!!

He even left a thank you note for Avery and Natale.