Saturday, October 27, 2007

LAS VEGAS....baby!!!


On Sunday October 21st, Mom, Krissy and I flew to Las Vegas for a girls only vacation. We were celebrating my sisters 30th birthday (10/24) and my moms 60th birthday (11/18).
We saw the Cirque du Soleil show Mystere. It was fantastic!!


Me, Mom and Krissy in front of the Bellagio before the water show on Monday afternoon.


Krissy and I donated money to Breast cancer awareness to receive the leis. We are waiting to see the pirate show in front of Treasure Island.


Unfortunately this picture doesn't come out any larger, but we had to take it for Joe's behalf. These are new high rise building that will be part of the new "city center." It is to be a residential center for the strip. It was amazing and if Joe had been with us he would have been on the fence line getting as much info about what was going on.


Krissy taking a pose with a VERY large slot machine. She was very successful playing the slots!!


We had a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant at the Bellagio. I had the rack of lamb...its the house specialty. It was one of the BEST dinners I have ever had.


Mom and I waiting for the trolley to pick us up.


This was where we stayed. Krissy and I were winners, but my mom was not! Coming home with the same amount you left with is SUCCESSFUL!!!!
If you would like to know more about the trip.....just ask!!

FYI: Joe and Avery had a great time together. They played games and watched all her movies (a couple of times) Thank you honey for letting me do this before the next baby arrives....I had a great time with my mom and sister!